Here is what you may have missed this week in immigration and criminal defense law.
- October 2012 Visa Bulletin Released
- 5 Ways the Immigration System has Changed Since September 11, 2001
- First Wave of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) applications are approved.
- Advocacy Groups Target Private Prisons for Immigrants
- Student Applies for Deferred Action (See Video Below)
- Texas District Attorney’s Office Releases Report that Prosecutorial Misconduct is Extremely Rare
- Two of 40 sex offenders arrested in Texas on immigration violations in Austin area
- Woman Accused in Plot to Buy Guns for Zeta Pleads Guilty
Young Girl Applies for Deferred Action: