2012 September Archive
There is a new movie coming out this October which documents the story of Latinos in America. It discusses immigrant stories and the policies and decisions that brought Latinos to the U.S. Watch this trailer for more information. You can check out website for the movie here.
Here is what you may have missed this week in immigration and criminal defense law.
- October 2012 Visa Bulletin Released
- 5 Ways the Immigration System has Changed Since September 11, 2001
- First Wave of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) applications are approved.
- Advocacy Groups Target Private Prisons for Immigrants
- Texas District Attorney’s Office Releases Report that Prosecutorial Misconduct is Extremely Rare
- Two of 40 sex offenders arrested in Texas on immigration violations in Austin area
- Woman Accused in Plot to Buy Guns for Zeta Pleads Guilty
Young Girl Applies for Deferred Action
We are excited to announce we have a new Cancellation of Removal section on our website! We have added a full list of eligibility requirements for cancellation of removal, the different types of cancellation of removal, and a detailed explanation of the law.
Please click the image below to view our new Cancellation of Removal section!