Austin Immigration Attorneys
Questions about Immigration Law?
When you need an experienced Austin immigration lawyer, turn to Peek & Toland, PLLC. Our experienced immigration attorneys can provide information regarding immigration law and procedures for those involved in a cancellation of removal or other type of immigration case. The rules and laws of immigration are ever-changing and complex, which is why it's important to find someone who specializes in immigration law and will treat you with respect.
If you're seeking to work in the United States, start your own business, become a citizen, bring a family member to the United States, hire a foreign national or fight against removal, a knowledgeable and experienced Austin immigration lawyer can help. The Law Firm of Peek & Toland, PLLC is your source for immigration attorneys in Austin, TX, providing experience and compassion where it matters. Let us lend you a helping hand and work with you through all of the paperwork and procedures, whether you're seeking a visa or to become a United States citizen or a lawful and permanent resident of the United States.
Our knowledgeable immigration lawyers in Austin are experienced in navigating the immigration system successfully. Our attorneys find themselves assisting immigrants every day with many issues including:
- Citizenship Through Parents or Through Naturalization
- DACA or Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
- Child Status Protection Act
- Cancellation of Removal or Deportation Proceedings
- United States Citizenship through Military Service
- PERM Labor Certification
- Adjustment of Status through Marriage
- Information Regarding Free Immigration Events and Seminars
- Permanent Residence and Green Card
- Same Sex Marriage Immigration
- Temporary Protection Status
- Visa Applications
- B1: Business Visas
- B2: Visitor Visas
- EB-3: Skilled or Professional Workers
- EB-5 Investor Visas
- F-1: Student Visa & J-1 Exchange Student Visas
- H-1B: Specialty Occupation Workers
- H2-B: Seasonal Workers
- H-1C: Registered Nurses Visa
- K-1: Fiancé(e) Visas
- U-Visa: Victim Visa
- V-1, V-2: Green Card Holders’ Spouses and Children
Our expert immigration lawyers are available to help you with any immigration need. To learn more about our services, contact Peek & Toland, PLLC today.
- Frequently Asked Questions About Immigration
- Immigration Seminars
- Immigration Reform
- Immigration Reform 2014 FAQ