Learn More about the Latest Executive Actions on Immigration
Come to our Peek & Toland Community Events and talk to an attorney in person!
Peek & Toland ‘s Law & Life Series:
Is Law School Right for Me?
Hosted by Peek & Toland & The UT Liberal Arts Career Services Office
So, you want to be a lawyer? Will you enjoy a career as an attorney? Is a career as an attorney lucrative? Before embarking on the expensive and wonderful world of law school, take a moment to meet with some practicing and non-practicing attorneys. What it’s truly like to work as an attorney? What might be in store for you after law school?
Peek & Toland & The UT Liberal Arts Career Services Office invite you to attend Peek & Toland ’s Law & Life Series on the legal profession. Meet five attorneys, some practicing and some non-practicing, some who went straight to big firms others, others who built small firms, and those who chose to work in government or act as general counsel for a company. Listen to their experience, craft your questions and make connections!
Date & Time:
September 17, 2013 at 6:00 P.M.
The University of Texas at Austin
2400 Inner Campus Dr.
Austin, TX 78712
Glickman Conference Center
Room #CLA 1.302B
Between San Jacinto and 23rd Street (East Mall Location)
- San Jacinto Garage (24th Street & Dean Keaton)
- Manor Garage (Robert Dedman Drive – Across from Darrell K. Royal Stadium )
- Brazos Garage (Martin Luther King Dr. & Jester Circle)
- Jeff Peek, Partner at Peek & Toland
- Steve Toland, Partner at Peek & Toland
- Brian Hensley, Senior Attorney at Thompson & Coe
- Brad Thompson, President & General Counsel at Circular Energy
- David Muckerheide, Attorney III at Texas Department of Insurance
Maps & Driving Directions
View in a larger map