Immigration Law Firm Serving Austin & San Antonio
At Peek & Toland, our lawyers are passionate about our client’s legal needs. Proudly serving our community, small businesses, and you, the individual, Peek & Toland demonstrates our commitment to providing effective legal service. We embrace the importance of working hand in hand, guiding you as you address difficult legal choices such as criminal charges, a divorce, the need for a visa, or business transactions.
Schedule a consultation by calling our team at (512) 399-2311 today. We can help you handle immigration and criminal defense matters throughout the Austin & San Antonio areas.
Sponsorships & Affiliations
We are proud members of many professional associations, including the following:
- AILA (American Immigration Lawyers)
- TCDLA (Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association)
- NACDL (National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers)
- ABA (American Bar Association)
- Better Business Bureau
- C12 Group (Christian CEOs & Owners)
We are also proud sponsors of the following organizations:
Why We Serve Clients
- Families – The family is the center of the community of Central Texas and the law firm of Peek & Toland. Serving our own families and client families as they make difficult decisions about immigration, marriage, and unexpected prosecutions is the center of the law firm of Peek & Toland’s commitment to strengthen and serve our community.
- Individuals – Each individual staff member at Peek & Toland is dedicated to the ongoing personal and professional growth of themselves and our clients. We wish to grow alongside our clients as we perfect our practice of law and enable our clients to achieve their desired legal outcome.
- Community – Employers, churches, schools, and our government often need the careful and discreet assistance of a community law firm to assist their employees, members, and individuals to navigate legal complexities. Peek & Toland is an active participant in the Central Texas community, supporting our neighbors with our time, treasure and talents.
- Responding Graciously – We will hold ourselves accountable, be understanding and sympathetic, and walk humbly with integrity and honesty.
- Advocating Tenaciously – We will be passionate, efficient, and organized in our service to our clients.
- Taking Ownership – We embrace the idea, “let your yes be your yes” and anticipating needs and take them on.
- Sowing Generously – We will invest in our community, share our success, and spread our blessings.
- Empowering for Excellence – We are dedicated to encouraging professional development for our employees and being leaders in our field, as well as educating and encouraging our clients.
- Restore Compellingly – We will partner with those who seek to restore and help those in need.